Friday, September 17, 2010

A must read website

I found a new website a few days ago. I consider it a must read for any like minded souls.

http://artofmanliness.com/

What can I say?

I wet shave with a vintage safety razor and have for years.

I've been known to carry calling cards.

I know how to shoot a handgun.

I've worn fedoras for over twenty years.

A truly amazing website. Though I reserve the right to disagree on some things. For one thing A fedora certainly does go well with jeans and a T shirt. When the T shirt is black and has a black leather coat over it that is. It also goes well with the old fashioned plaid wool shirt or hunting coat. Though that duty is done equally well with a less expensive felt crusher.

Check out The Art Of Manliness I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Woods

1 comment: